Okay ladies, so you want a little sparkle to compliment your outfit for the evening, but you don’t have a grand just lying around to spend on diamonds. We get it- neither do we. But you don’t have to sell your house just to afford a nice pair of earrings.
Women were born to bargain and find deals- and we’re not ashamed to say it. Why pay full price for something when you can get it for half off, or more? This is where the internet becomes your best friend. Scope out deals online and search for the best possible price for what you’re looking for; sites like Zale’s and Macy’s even have categories for every price range. Just remember that some sites could be scammers- stick to sites that you know to be true and you’ll be golden. The value of a diamond doesn’t have to break the bank. Read on to discover 7 stunning diamond earrings from Zales for under $200. Happy shopping!
- Zales ¼ Carat Diamond Frame Stud Earrings in 10K White Gold for $169: These gorgeous earrings feature a round diamond in the center enclosed by a round frame set of smaller accent diamonds. They are polished to a brilliant shine and are made to secure comfortably with friction backs.
- Zales 1/10 Carat Diamond Round Stud Earrings in Sterling Silver for $109: The epitome of vintage romance, these earrings are fashioned in fine sterling silver with intricate milgrain detailing. Each round-shaped stud features a solo round diamond center enclosed by a frame of smaller diamonds and friction backs for a secure fit.
- Zales 1/10 Carat Diamond Square Stud Earrings in Sterling Silver for $109: For the woman who still wants that vintage romance feeling, but prefers a square shape. These earrings offer the same attributes as the option above it, just in square form, for an affordable diamond price.
- Zales 1/10 Carat Diamond Flower Stud Earrings in 10K White Gold for $129: You can certainly channel your inner flower child while wearing this beautiful set. Round diamonds cluster together into two delicate flower shapes set within 10K white gold. They close with a friction back.
- Zales ½ Carat Enhanced Black Princess-Cut Diamond Solitaire Stud Earrings in 10K White Gold for $149: This set is for the woman who isn’t afraid to explore other options within the diamond world. A princess-cut black diamond sits within a sparkling 10K white gold setting and secures effortlessly with a friction back.
- Zales 1/5 Carat Diamond Cluster Drop with Hoop Earrings in Sterling Silver for $169: Sometimes a girl just needs a set of diamond hoops- with a little more personality. Suspended from diamond front oval-shaped hoops are dazzling round framed diamond clusters. The cluster charms can even be taken off so the hoops may be worn separately and are secured with hinged backs.
- Zales Diamond Accent Micro-Pave Round Stud Earrings in 10K White Gold for $126: Topping off our list are these adorable micro-set diamonds in a rounded white gold setting. They add just the perfect amount of sparkle and close with screw backs.
Kristy Kravitsky is a writer and traveler from Penn State.